Stuffed Pasta Shells
Yield: 8 people
- 1 package 10 ounces Frozen Chopped Spinach Thawed
- 1 carton 12 ounces Cottage Cheese
- 1 jar 24 ounces Spaghetti or Pasta Sauce
- 1 ½ cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Divided
- 1 cup Water
- 24 Large Pasta Shells Uncooked
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly cost a 13"x9"x2" baking dish with cooking spray and set aside
- Drain spinach by placing in a colander set over the sink or in a bowl. Press with a spoon to remove as much liquid as possible. Place spinach in meduim bowl.
- Add the cottage cheese and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese to the spinach. stir to combine.
- Pour half of the spaghetti sauce into prepared baking dish. Add water and stir and mix.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons cheese mixture into each uncooked pasta shell. Arrange shells in a single layer over sauce. Pour remaining sauce over top.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese evenly over sauce.
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 1 hour or until shells are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving
TIP: Make this recipe ahead. Complete steps1-6, cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 1 day before baking.